SIMS proceedings paper
Comparative study of the ToF-SIMS, FT-IR and XPS techniques for quantitative analyses of mixed self-assembled monolayers
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XIX, Jeju, Korea, September 29–October 4, 2013
Volume 46, Issue S1, pages 110–114, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Comparative study of the ToF-SIMS, FT-IR and XPS techniques for quantitative analyses of mixed self-assembled monolayers, Surf. Interface Anal., 46, 110–114, doi: 10.1002/sia.5619, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Bio-Signal Analysis Technology Innovation Program. Grant Number: 2006-2005074
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2012-0009541
- Converging Research Center for Mass Spectrometric Diagnosis. Grant Number: 2013K000429
- Global Frontier Project. Grant Number: 2013M3A6B207896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!