Paper presented at the Quantitative Surface Analysis (QSA-5) Conference, London, 15–18 November 1988.
Characterization of CuO–ZnO catalysts by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy: Precursors, calcined and reduced samples†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 14, Issue 6-7, pages 325–336, June 1989
How to Cite
Moretti, G., Fierro, G., Lo Jacono, M. and Porta, P. (1989), Characterization of CuO–ZnO catalysts by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy: Precursors, calcined and reduced samples. Surf. Interface Anal., 14: 325–336. doi: 10.1002/sia.740140609
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!