Individual patient- versus group-level data meta-regressions for the investigation of treatment effect modifiers: ecological bias rears its ugly head
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Statistical Issues in Health Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 371–387, 15 February 2002
How to Cite
Berlin, J. A., Santanna, J., Schmid, C. H., Szczech, L. A. and Feldman, H. I. (2002), Individual patient- versus group-level data meta-regressions for the investigation of treatment effect modifiers: ecological bias rears its ugly head. Statist. Med., 21: 371–387. doi: 10.1002/sim.1023
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2K24 DK02651-01
- American Kidney Fund
- Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research. Grant Number: RO1HS10064-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!