Estimating risk and rate levels, ratios and differences in case-control studies
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1409–1427, 30 May 2002
How to Cite
King, G. and Zeng, L. (2002), Estimating risk and rate levels, ratios and differences in case-control studies. Statist. Med., 21: 1409–1427. doi: 10.1002/sim.1032
- Issue online: 26 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IIS-9874747
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Aging. Grant Number: P01 AG17625-01
- World Health Organization
- Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!