Meta-analyses in systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials in perinatal medicine: comparison of fixed and random effects models
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Statistical Problems in Reproductive Health
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 3635–3647, 15 December 2001
How to Cite
Villar, J., Mackey, M. E., Carroli, G. and Donner, A. (2001), Meta-analyses in systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials in perinatal medicine: comparison of fixed and random effects models. Statist. Med., 20: 3635–3647. doi: 10.1002/sim.1096
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!