Estimating cancer prevalence using mixture models for cancer survival
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1257–1270, 15 May 2002
How to Cite
Phillips, N., Coldman, A. and McBride, M. L. (2002), Estimating cancer prevalence using mixture models for cancer survival. Statist. Med., 21: 1257–1270. doi: 10.1002/sim.1101
- Issue online: 10 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!