Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 3rd Symposium on Systematic Review Methodology
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1539–1558, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Higgins, J. P. T. and Thompson, S. G. (2002), Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis. Statist. Med., 21: 1539–1558. doi: 10.1002/sim.1186
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
- MRC. Grant Number: G9815466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!