Use of statistical models for evaluating antibody response as a correlate of protection against varicella
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 3411–3430, 30 November 2002
How to Cite
Chan, I. S. F., Li, S., Matthews, H., Chan, C., Vessey, R., Sadoff, J. and Heyse, J. (2002), Use of statistical models for evaluating antibody response as a correlate of protection against varicella. Statist. Med., 21: 3411–3430. doi: 10.1002/sim.1268
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!