The study of long-term HIV dynamics using semi-parametric non-linear mixed-effects models
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 3655–3675, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Wu, H. and Zhang, J.-T. (2002), The study of long-term HIV dynamics using semi-parametric non-linear mixed-effects models. Statist. Med., 21: 3655–3675. doi: 10.1002/sim.1317
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R29 AI43220, R01 AI45356, R01 AI52765, U01 AI38855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!