Methods for categorizing a prognostic variable in a multivariable setting
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 559–571, 28 February 2003
How to Cite
Mazumdar, M., Smith, A. and Bacik, J. (2003), Methods for categorizing a prognostic variable in a multivariable setting. Statist. Med., 22: 559–571. doi: 10.1002/sim.1333
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2001
- Byrne Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA05826-35, CA60126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!