Comparing the importance of disease rate versus practice style variations in explaining differences in small area hospitalization rates for two respiratory conditions
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1775–1786, 30 May 2003
How to Cite
Peköz, E. A., Shwartz, M., Iezzoni, L. I., Ash, A. S., Posner, M. A. and Restuccia, J. D. (2003), Comparing the importance of disease rate versus practice style variations in explaining differences in small area hospitalization rates for two respiratory conditions. Statist. Med., 22: 1775–1786. doi: 10.1002/sim.1398
- Issue online: 17 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2002
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R03 HS09832-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!