This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
This article is a US government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2003 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Non-Inferiority Trials: Advances in Concepts and Methodology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 239–264, 30 January 2003
How to Cite
Rothmann, M., Li, N., Chen, G., Chi, G. Y. H., Temple, R. and Tsou, H.-H. (2003), Design and analysis of non-inferiority mortality trials in oncology. Statist. Med., 22: 239–264. doi: 10.1002/sim.1400
The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2001
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Grant Number: RSR-01-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!