Non-inferiority trials: design concepts and issues – the encounters of academic consultants in statistics
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Non-Inferiority Trials: Advances in Concepts and Methodology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 169–186, 30 January 2003
How to Cite
D'Agostino, R. B., Massaro, J. M. and Sullivan, L. M. (2003), Non-inferiority trials: design concepts and issues – the encounters of academic consultants in statistics. Statist. Med., 22: 169–186. doi: 10.1002/sim.1425
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!