Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Statistical Methods in Biopharmacy: Integrating Issues of Efficacy, Safety and Cost-Effectiveness
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 883–899, 30 March 2003
How to Cite
Pigeot, I., Schäfer, J., Röhmel, J. and Hauschke, D. (2003), Assessing non-inferiority of a new treatment in a three-arm clinical trial including a placebo. Statist. Med., 22: 883–899. doi: 10.1002/sim.1450
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!