Experimental design and sample size determination for testing synergism in drug combination studies based on uniform measures
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 2091–2100, 15 July 2003
How to Cite
Tan, M., Fang, H.-B., Tian, G.-L. and Houghton, P. J. (2003), Experimental design and sample size determination for testing synergism in drug combination studies based on uniform measures. Statist. Med., 22: 2091–2100. doi: 10.1002/sim.1467
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P30CA21765, P20CA83496
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!