Partially supported by MRC Career Establishment Grant (G9803841)
Bayesian approaches to multiple sources of evidence and uncertainty in complex cost-effectiveness modelling
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 3687–3709, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Spiegelhalter, D. J. and Best, N. G. (2003), Bayesian approaches to multiple sources of evidence and uncertainty in complex cost-effectiveness modelling. Statist. Med., 22: 3687–3709. doi: 10.1002/sim.1586
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!