Use of incomplete post-treatment data in the analysis of viral eradication studies
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 3611–3628, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Cheng, D. M. and Lagakos, S. W. (2003), Use of incomplete post-treatment data in the analysis of viral eradication studies. Statist. Med., 22: 3611–3628. doi: 10.1002/sim.1587
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: AI24643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!