Effects and non-effects of paired identical observations in comparing proportions with binary matched-pairs data
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 65–75, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Agresti, A. and Min, Y. (2004), Effects and non-effects of paired identical observations in comparing proportions with binary matched-pairs data. Statist. Med., 23: 65–75. doi: 10.1002/sim.1589
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!