The work of this paper was completed while Dr Roy was an Assistant Professor in the Center for Statistical Sciences at Brown University.
Tutorial in Biostatistics
Handling drop-out in longitudinal studies
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1455–1497, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Hogan, J. W., Roy, J. and Korkontzelou, C. (2004), Handling drop-out in longitudinal studies. Statist. Med., 23: 1455–1497. doi: 10.1002/sim.1728
- Issue online: 6 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-AI50505
- NIH. Grant Number: P30-AI42853
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-CA77249
- CDC. Grant Number: U64-CCU106795
- CDC. Grant Number: U64-CCU206798
- CDC. Grant Number: U64-CCU306802
- CDC. Grant Number: U64-CCU506831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!