TUTORIAL IN BIOSTATISTICS: Tutorial in Biostatistics
Presentation of multivariate data for clinical use: The Framingham Study risk score functions
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1631–1660, 30 May 2004
How to Cite
Sullivan, L. M., Massaro, J. M. and D'Agostino, R. B. (2004), Presentation of multivariate data for clinical use: The Framingham Study risk score functions. Statist. Med., 23: 1631–1660. doi: 10.1002/sim.1742
- Issue online: 27 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!