Controlling the risk of spurious findings from meta-regression
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1663–1682, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Higgins, J. P. T. and Thompson, S. G. (2004), Controlling the risk of spurious findings from meta-regression. Statist. Med., 23: 1663–1682. doi: 10.1002/sim.1752
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2002
- MRC. Grant Number: G9815466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!