What to add to nothing? Use and avoidance of continuity corrections in meta-analysis of sparse data
Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1351–1375, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
J. Sweeting, M., J. Sutton, A. and C. Lambert, P. (2004), What to add to nothing? Use and avoidance of continuity corrections in meta-analysis of sparse data. Statist. Med., 23: 1351–1375. doi: 10.1002/sim.1761
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!