This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Assessing surrogates as trial endpoints using mixed models†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2004 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 163–182, 30 January 2005
How to Cite
Korn, E. L., Albert, P. S. and McShane, L. M. (2005), Assessing surrogates as trial endpoints using mixed models. Statist. Med., 24: 163–182. doi: 10.1002/sim.1779
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!