A general statistical principle for changing a design any time during the course of a trial
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2497–2508, 30 August 2004
How to Cite
Müller, H.-H. and Schäfer, H. (2004), A general statistical principle for changing a design any time during the course of a trial. Statist. Med., 23: 2497–2508. doi: 10.1002/sim.1852
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Scha 542/9
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!