A Bayesian MCMC approach to study transmission of influenza: application to household longitudinal data
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 22, pages 3469–3487, 30 November 2004
How to Cite
Cauchemez, S., Carrat, F., Viboud, C., Valleron, A. J. and Boëlle, P. Y. (2004), A Bayesian MCMC approach to study transmission of influenza: application to household longitudinal data. Statist. Med., 23: 3469–3487. doi: 10.1002/sim.1912
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!