Ordered multiple-class ROC analysis with continuous measurements
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 22, pages 3437–3449, 30 November 2004
How to Cite
Nakas, C. T. and Yiannoutsos, C. T. (2004), Ordered multiple-class ROC analysis with continuous measurements. Statist. Med., 23: 3437–3449. doi: 10.1002/sim.1917
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH64409, R03-MH060565, P30-CA82709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!