Assistant Professor of Biostatistics.
Mixed modelling to characterize genotype–phenotype associations
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 775–789, 15 March 2005
How to Cite
Foulkes, A. S., Reilly, M., Zhou, L., Wolfe, M. and Rader, D. J. (2005), Mixed modelling to characterize genotype–phenotype associations. Statist. Med., 24: 775–789. doi: 10.1002/sim.1965
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2003
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR00040
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: NIH-RR15532-02
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 HL73278-01
- W.W. Smith Charitable Trust. Grant Number: H0204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!