Bayesian analysis of misclassified binary data from a matched case–control study with a validation sub-study
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 379–401, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Prescott, G. J. and Garthwaite, P. H. (2005), Bayesian analysis of misclassified binary data from a matched case–control study with a validation sub-study. Statist. Med., 24: 379–401. doi: 10.1002/sim.2000
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2002
- Wyeth-Ayerst International Inc.
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Schering AG
- Schering Health Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!