Concordance correlation in the measurements of time to event
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1409–1420, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Liu, X., Du, Y., Teresi, J. and Hasin, D. S. (2005), Concordance correlation in the measurements of time to event. Statist. Med., 24: 1409–1420. doi: 10.1002/sim.2004
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2004
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: N01AA33001
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA10919
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!