This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Rejoinder to commentary by Dr Freedman of ‘assessing surrogates as trial endpoints using mixed models’†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 187–190, 30 January 2005
How to Cite
Korn, E. L., Albert, P. S. and Mcshane, L. M. (2005), Rejoinder to commentary by Dr Freedman of ‘assessing surrogates as trial endpoints using mixed models’. Statist. Med., 24: 187–190. doi: 10.1002/sim.2020
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!