The use of the propensity score for estimating treatment effects: administrative versus clinical data
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1563–1578, 30 May 2005
How to Cite
Austin, P. C., Mamdani, M. M., Stukel, T. A., Anderson, G. M. and Tu, J. V. (2005), The use of the propensity score for estimating treatment effects: administrative versus clinical data. Statist. Med., 24: 1563–1578. doi: 10.1002/sim.2053
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2004
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Team Care
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to the Canadian Cardiovascular Outcome Research Team (CCORT)
- New Investigator award from CIHR
- New Investigator award from New Emerging Team (NETs) of CIHR
- Canada Research Chair in Health Services Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!