The value of information and optimal clinical trial design
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1791–1806, 30 June 2005
How to Cite
Willan, A. R. and Pinto, E. M. (2005), The value of information and optimal clinical trial design. Statist. Med., 24: 1791–1806. doi: 10.1002/sim.2069
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 44868-03
- Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund, Hospital for Sick Children Foundation Student Scholarship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!