How vague is vague? A simulation study of the impact of the use of vague prior distributions in MCMC using WinBUGS
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2401–2428, 15 August 2005
How to Cite
Lambert, P. C., Sutton, A. J., Burton, P. R., Abrams, K. R. and Jones, D. R. (2005), How vague is vague? A simulation study of the impact of the use of vague prior distributions in MCMC using WinBUGS. Statist. Med., 24: 2401–2428. doi: 10.1002/sim.2112
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!