Adaptive biased-coin designs for skewing the allocation proportion in clinical trials with normal responses
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2477–2492, 30 August 2005
How to Cite
Atkinson, A. C. and Biswas, A. (2005), Adaptive biased-coin designs for skewing the allocation proportion in clinical trials with normal responses. Statist. Med., 24: 2477–2492. doi: 10.1002/sim.2124
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!