Bayesian multivariate hierarchical transformation models for ROC analysis
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 459–479, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
O'Malley, A. J. and Zou, K. H. (2006), Bayesian multivariate hierarchical transformation models for ROC analysis. Statist. Med., 25: 459–479. doi: 10.1002/sim.2187
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
- U.S.A. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01LM7861, R03HS13234, PO1CA41167, UO1CA45256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!