A Bayesian semi-parametric model for colorectal cancer incidences
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 285–309, 30 January 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Sun, D., He, C. Z. and Schootman, M. (2006), A Bayesian semi-parametric model for colorectal cancer incidences. Statist. Med., 25: 285–309. doi: 10.1002/sim.2221
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
- National Cancer Institute of NIH. Grant Numbers: R21-CA98594, R01-CA100760
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SES-0095919, SES-0351523
- Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project. Grant Number: W-13-R
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P30 CA91842, CA91734, CA98594
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HS 14095-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!