Estimation of time-dependent area under the ROC curve for long-term risk prediction
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3474–3486, 30 October 2006
How to Cite
Chambless, L. E. and Diao, G. (2006), Estimation of time-dependent area under the ROC curve for long-term risk prediction. Statist. Med., 25: 3474–3486. doi: 10.1002/sim.2299
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: APR 2004
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-55015, N01-HC-55016, N01-HC-55018, N01-HC-55019, N01-HC-55020, N01-HC-55021, N01-HC-55022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!