A comparison of propensity score methods: a case-study estimating the effectiveness of post-AMI statin use
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 2084–2106, 30 June 2006
How to Cite
Austin, P. C. and Mamdani, M. M. (2006), A comparison of propensity score methods: a case-study estimating the effectiveness of post-AMI statin use. Statist. Med., 25: 2084–2106. doi: 10.1002/sim.2328
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2004
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!