Repeated events survival models: the conditional frailty model
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3518–3533, 30 October 2006
How to Cite
Box-Steffensmeier, J. M. and De Boef, S. (2006), Repeated events survival models: the conditional frailty model. Statist. Med., 25: 3518–3533. doi: 10.1002/sim.2434
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!