Confidence intervals for the amount of heterogeneity in meta-analysis
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 37–52, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Viechtbauer, W. (2007), Confidence intervals for the amount of heterogeneity in meta-analysis. Statist. Med., 26: 37–52. doi: 10.1002/sim.2514
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!