Confidence intervals for multinomial logistic regression in sparse data
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 903–918, 20 February 2007
How to Cite
Bull, S. B., Lewinger, J. P. and Lee, S. S. F. (2007), Confidence intervals for multinomial logistic regression in sparse data. Statist. Med., 26: 903–918. doi: 10.1002/sim.2518
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Network for Centres of Excellence in Mathematics (Canada)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!