Much ado about nothing: a comparison of the performance of meta-analytical methods with rare events
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 53–77, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Bradburn, M. J., Deeks, J. J., Berlin, J. A. and Russell Localio, A. (2007), Much ado about nothing: a comparison of the performance of meta-analytical methods with rare events. Statist. Med., 26: 53–77. doi: 10.1002/sim.2528
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2004
- Cancer Research UK
- U.K. Department of Health Senior Research Scientist in Evidence Synthesis award
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics. Grant Number: U18 HS10399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!