Conditioning on the propensity score can result in biased estimation of common measures of treatment effect: a Monte Carlo study
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 754–768, 20 February 2007
How to Cite
Austin, P. C., Grootendorst, P., Normand, S.-L. T. and Anderson, G. M. (2007), Conditioning on the propensity score can result in biased estimation of common measures of treatment effect: a Monte Carlo study. Statist. Med., 26: 754–768. doi: 10.1002/sim.2618
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2005
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- New Investigator award for the CIHR
- Premier's Research Excellence Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!