Properties of analysis methods that account for clustering in volume–outcome studies when the primary predictor is cluster size
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2017–2035, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Panageas, K. S., Schrag, D., Russell Localio, A., Venkatraman, E. S. and Begg, C. B. (2007), Properties of analysis methods that account for clustering in volume–outcome studies when the primary predictor is cluster size. Statist. Med., 26: 2017–2035. doi: 10.1002/sim.2657
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R21 CA107439-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!