Letter to the Editor
An introductory note to the CHMP guidelines: choice of the non-inferiority margin and data monitoring committees by David Brown, Peter Volkers and Simon Day, Statistics in Medicine 2006; 25:1623–1627
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 230–233, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
(2007), An introductory note to the CHMP guidelines: choice of the non-inferiority margin and data monitoring committees by David Brown, Peter Volkers and Simon Day, Statistics in Medicine 2006; 25:1623–1627. Statist. Med., 26: 230–233. doi: 10.1002/sim.2665
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!