Paper Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Statistics in Medicine: Paper celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Statistics in Medicine
Training of the next generation of biostatisticians: a call to action in the U.S.
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3415–3429, 30 October 2006
How to Cite
DeMets, D. L., Stormo, G., Boehnke, M., Louis, T. A., Taylor, J. and Dixon, D. (2006), Training of the next generation of biostatisticians: a call to action in the U.S. Statist. Med., 25: 3415–3429. doi: 10.1002/sim.2668
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
- 2Salary survey results. Amstat News 2002; 297:10..
- 3Salary survey results. Amstat News 2006; 344:10..
- 4The labor market for statisticians and other scientists. National Science Foundation Report, Arlington VA: National Science Foundation, 1996., .
- 5In a world of data, statisticians count. Amstat News 2001; 291:2–3..
- 62000., , , . Doctorate recipients from United States Universities, Summary 1999. National Opinion Research Centers at the University of Chicago,
- 7Doctorate Recipients from US Universities: Summary Report 2001. NORC at the University of Chicago. http://www.norc.uchicago.edu/issues/sed-2001.pdf
- 9How to recruit students for statistics programs. Amstat News 2001; 291:65–68..