A comparative investigation of methods for logistic regression with separated or nearly separated data
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 26th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 25, Issue 24, pages 4216–4226, 30 December 2006
How to Cite
Heinze, G. (2006), A comparative investigation of methods for logistic regression with separated or nearly separated data. Statist. Med., 25: 4216–4226. doi: 10.1002/sim.2687
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!