Evidence-based sample size calculations based upon updated meta-analysis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2479–2500, 30 May 2007
How to Cite
Sutton, A. J., Cooper, N. J., Jones, D. R., Lambert, P. C., Thompson, J. R. and Abrams, K. R. (2007), Evidence-based sample size calculations based upon updated meta-analysis. Statist. Med., 26: 2479–2500. doi: 10.1002/sim.2704
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!