A comparison of regression trees, logistic regression, generalized additive models, and multivariate adaptive regression splines for predicting AMI mortality
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2937–2957, 10 July 2007
How to Cite
Austin, P. C. (2007), A comparison of regression trees, logistic regression, generalized additive models, and multivariate adaptive regression splines for predicting AMI mortality. Statist. Med., 26: 2937–2957. doi: 10.1002/sim.2770
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2005
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!