A simple method of determining confidence intervals for population attributable risk from complex surveys
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 3229–3239, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Natarajan, S., Lipsitz, S. R. and Rimm, E. (2007), A simple method of determining confidence intervals for population attributable risk from complex surveys. Statist. Med., 26: 3229–3239. doi: 10.1002/sim.2779
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!